The Georgia Golf Trail spans the length of the state taking visitors on a golf tour from the mountains to the sea. Along the way, a healthy dose of southern hospitality will accompany the world-class golf courses and countless other interesting attractions on a Georgia Golf Trail vacation package.
Why book a Georgia Golf Trail golf vacation package?
- The Georgia Golf Trail represents a collaboration of the state’s top resorts and golf clubs,showcasing Georgia as a premier golf destination. Whether visiting for business or a relaxing weekend getaway, the restaurants, historic sites and outdoor activities make Georgia a top travel location.
- Georgia is also no stranger to major golf tournaments. Each year it hosts the greatest golf event in the world, The Masters Tournament,held in Augusta. It is also home to two other PGA TOUR events, two CHAMPION’S TOUR events and two WEB.COM tour events. And though every visitor may not qualify to play these tournaments, they are welcome to discover some of the top-ranked courses in the country, right here in Georgia. So combine all of these attributes with a year-round mild climate and there’s always a reason for a golf getaway along The Georgia Golf Trail.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Georgia Golf Trail Golf Courses
- Callaway Gardens – Lake View
- Callaway Gardens – Mountain View
- Legacy on Lanier Golf Club
- The Club at Savannah Harbor
- Sea Palms Golf Course – Ridge
- Reynolds Lake Oconee – Great Waters
- Reynolds Lake Oconee – The Landing
- Reynolds Lake Oconee – The National
- Reynolds Lake Oconee – The Oconee
- Reynolds Lake Oconee – The Preserve
Top Rated Georgia Golf Trail Hotels
- Callaway Gardens Cottages
- Callaway Gardens Resort
- Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee
- Legacy Lodge and Conference Center
- Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
- The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa