True mountain golf courses are what you will find on your next golf trip to Whittier, North Carolina. The unique challenges of the mountain terrain coupled with some extreme elevation changes will make these courses ones to remember.
The Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed course at Sequoyah National Golf Club in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains is an exciting course with breathtaking, panoramic mountain views. The 6,600 yard course may seem somewhat short, but the difficulty of the play will make it seem longer!
Why book a Whittier golf vacation package?
- Cherokee is the southern terminus of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- The area is known as “the land of the blue mist” by the Cherokee Indians.
- Harrah’s Cherokee is North Carolina’s largest tourist attraction.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Whittier
- Maggie Valley Club & Resort
- Sequoyah National Golf Club
Top Rated Whittier Hotels
- Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort