Ireland’s top tourist attraction may be the Guinness Storehouse located in Dublin but Dublin and Eastern Ireland’s golf courses don’t fall very far behind. Both are great reasons for a golf vacation to Dublin. With better weather than most of the country, Dublin and Eastern Ireland are great spots for golfing. So, stop in at some of the 666 licensed pubs in the city of Dublin, visit national treasures like “The Book of Kells” and play some great golf!
Why book a Eastern Ireland golf vacation package?
- The K Club – Palmer course was the first Irish venue to host the Ryder Cup in 2006.
- Druids Glen, a technically demanding and visually appealing course, is called the “Augusta of Europe”.
- Ten million pints of Guinness are produced daily in Dublin.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Eastern Ireland
- Ardglass Golf Club
- Carton House Golf Club
- Druids Glen Golf Course
- Druids Heath Golf Course
- European Golf Club
- Headfort New Course
- Killeen Castle
- Portmarnock Golf Club
- Royal Dublin Golf Club
- The Island Golf Club
- The K Club – Palmer Ryder Cup Course
Top Rated Eastern Ireland Hotels
- Carton House Hotel
- Druids Glen Golf Resort
- Portmarnock Hotel
- The K Club Golf & Spa Resort