One of America’s favorite cities, Savannah, Georgia, is also one of our favorite golf vacation destinations. Play The Club at Savannah Harbor, an 18-hole PGA course designed by Robert Cupp and Sam Snead that offers views of historic downtown Savannah. Tour-quality putting surfaces combined with distinctive green complexes help to make Savannah Harbor worthy of the 4 star rating for “Highly Recommended Places to Play” it consistently receives from Golf Digest.
Why book a Savannah golf vacation package?
- Savannah is the oldest city in Georgia.
- Conde Nast Traveler named The Club at Savannah Harbor one of the “Top 100 of America’s Golf Courses.”
- Paula Deen’s Southern comfort food restaurant, “The Lady & Sons” is located in Savannah.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Savannah
- The Club at Savannah Harbor
Top Rated Savannah Hotels
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa