Palm Springs, California has been blurring the line between fantasy and reality for decades as one of the signature golf package vacation destinations in the western United States.
Gorgeous vistas and towering mountains form an eye catching backdrop that may distract a golfer from following the path of his well hit drive. A natural golf package destination, Palm Springs is a literal patchwork of greens, fairways, and tall grass.
Why book a Palm Springs Golf Vacation Package?
- PGA West is good enough for pros, so golfers are only kidding themselves if they think they can skip this course.
- The La Quinta Resort Mountain Course is ranked among Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play.”
- 70 degrees in winter is almost enough reason to permanently relocate, let alone visit.
Palm Springs - Premium Experience
This package is about as good as it gets for golfers in the Coachella Valley. Stay three nights at the luxury La Quinta Resort and Club, and play three of the highest ranked resort courses in the area. You could even pay a small upgrade to play the Stadium Course at PGA West, a PGA Tour host course. Palm Springs has a perfect climate for golfers for most of the year. If you are going to experience this golfer’s paradise then you might as well stay in one of the best golf resort anywhere – La Quinta Resort and Club.
Palm Springs - Value Experience
Just under 2 hours drive from downtown Los Angeles and San Diego, golfers will find the picturesque Palm Springs hosting mountainous views surrounding the rolling fairways of their world renowned golf courses. Palm Springs also boasts a staggering selection of golf courses to choose from, where the standard of playing conditions are second to none. This package is no exception, and these golf courses will become the new standard by which you measure all other golf trips.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Palm Springs Golf Courses
- Cimarron Golf Resort
- Classic Club
- Desert Springs Golf Club Palm Course
- Desert Springs Golf Club Valley Course
- Desert Willow Golf Resort – Firecliff Course
- Desert Willow Golf Resort – Mountain View Course
- Escena Golf Club
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort North Course
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort South Course
- Indian Springs Golf Club
- Indian Wells Golf Resort – Celebrity Course
- Indian Wells Golf Resort – Players Course
- La Quinta Resort & Club – Dunes Course
- La Quinta Resort & Club – Mountain Course
- PGA WEST – Greg Norman Course
- PGA WEST – Nicklaus Tournament Course
- Rancho Las Palmas
- SilverRock Resort Golf Course
- Stadium Course at PGA West
- Tahquitz Creek – Legend Course
- Tahquitz Creek – Resort Course
- The Golf Club at Terra Lago
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa – Gary Player Course
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa – Pete Dye Course
Palm Springs Lodging
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage
- Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort
- La Quinta Resort & Club
- Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Staybridge Cathedral City Golf Resort
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas