Huntsville, AL, is a high-tech city in north Alabama that is known for spaceships, rockets, and skyrocketing business growth. It is also known as one of the many stops along The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, and it goes without saying that a Huntsville golf trip is an out-of-this-world golfing experience.
Located in the shadow of a mountain, Huntsville is both home to wonderfully beautiful mountain vistas and excitingly challenging elevation changes.
Why book a Huntsville Golf Vacation Package?
- The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Huntsville provides 54 holes of quality golf at affordable prices.
- Hampton Cove’s Highlands Course is a Scottish style course with rolling greens and devastatingly tall roughs. Kilts are admissible, but not advised.
- Avoid sand traps altogether on the Hampton Cove’s River Course, which was designed without a single bunker.
Huntsville - Premium Experience
Enjoy some of Huntsville’s best golf courses that feature on the RTJ Golf Trail including the northern gateway to the Trail at Hampton Cove, boasting a stunning 54-hole facility over 3 golf courses. The Highlands is one of the gems of the Trail with both scenic and challenging holes, with the iconic old mule barn beside the 5th hole.
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Huntsville
- Cherokee Ridge Country Club
- Goose Pond Colony Resort – Lake Course
- Goose Pond Colony Resort – Plantation Course
- Hampton Cove – Highlands
- Hampton Cove – Short
- Hampton Cove – River
- Hampton Inn Huntsville