Comprised of white sand traps and emerald greens, golf courses in Gulf Shores, Alabama are known as a perfect place for a golf trip. Golf courses designed by prestigious names such as Arnold Palmer, Bruce Devlin, Jerry Pate, Robert Von Hagge, and Earl Stone are challenging for every golfer… and play year-round in great golfing weather!
Your Golf There is headquartered in Alabama and books more golf here than any other company. As you’d expect, no company can match our knowledge and prices on golf in Alabama.
Why book a Gulf Shores Golf Vacation Package?
- Kiva Dunes is consistently ranked as a top 75 golf course by Golf Digest, and is poised and ready to test even the best swings in golf.
- Over 200 holes of golf! A literal all-you-can-eat buffet of golf courses, Gulf Shores has both variety and quality with all golf destinations located a short drive from the beach.
- Craft Farms Golf Club is an Arnold Palmer signature course that leverages natural surroundings and sprawling bunkers to challenge golfers of every level.
Gulf Shores - Premium Experience
Let your troubles roll on by as you put your feet up and look out over the blue waters of Gulf Shores, Alabama. Rough days may be ahead or behind you, but for now let’s play some golf at the best courses in the state and stay in the peaceful and accommodating luxury condos at Cypress Point. Spring is not too far off, isn’t it time you headed down to the beach?
Plan your next golf vacation
Top Rated Golf Courses in Gulf Shores
- Craft Farms – Cotton Creek
- Craft Farms – Cypress Bend
- Glenlakes Golf Club
- Gulf Shores Golf Club
- Kiva Dunes Golf Course
- Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club
Gulf Shores Lodging
- Courtyard Marriott Craft Farms
- Cypress Point Condominiums
- Gulf Shores Condos & Private Homes
- Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
- The Links Condominiums at The Peninsula Resort